Friday 15 November 2013

My feeling when...



 I LISTEN WAKE ME UP





One of my favourite song is Wake Me Up by Avicii. He is a 24 years old DJ who is recognized by his well-known song like You make me, Levels or Hey brother.


First of all I have to say that the video is incredibly awesome. It tells the story of two sisters that live in a village where they don’t belong and as a consequence the habitants of the village look at them too strange and rare. The big sister one day goes to another place and found some people like she and her sister so she decided to go with them. They showed her another way of live and for this reason she’ll take her sister to go and live there, the place where they belong.


Secondly I want to speak about the letter of the song. Avicii explain a success of life. As older as you are as wiser and conscious you are about things you do in life.  And I wouldn’t agree more with him because we thing at the edge of eighteen that we know everything in life. But truly you just know the half or less than the half part of how life is. So we have to follow the steps of our parent for not to be wrong of what road to choose.


In the third place I’m going to tell you why I love this song. It is always in the radio when I’m leaving home when I’m going to school and it definitely makes me start the day with a smile. My sister is with me meanwhile I’m going to school and whatever the place I listen the song it reminds me her.


From my point of view Wake Me Up is a shot of happiness and hope that helps me to pass the bad days. So, I can thoroughly recommend this song when you hadn’t had a good day. I’m half percent sure that your face of sorrow will become an encouraging face.


No comments:

Post a Comment