Tuesday 5 November 2013

Insidious two



At Halloween’s night I went to the cinema with my friends and we saw Insidious 2. That was a dreadful idea. The film had been made this year by James Way. It was a horror film like the first film.


It’s set in Londres, in a detached house next to the wood. It is the story of Josh and his family. The main character was the child, but the real story was about his father and when he was a child. Josh child’ saw strange people and his mother saw things moving alone, lights on and off, the piano played by no one… This is why his grandmother looked for help to two young men who understood about the situation and knew a little of spirits. The plot was very interesting and I liked the film, although It was a little bit scaring. You had to pay attention the film all time although you covered your face up.

On the one hand, the film was good because I was with friends and I had a good time and you knew that after all it was a film and not the real life. Also, I like the development of the events. But on the other hand, I didn’t like the history, because I didn’t understand all the film, when the story took peace in one site and suddenly  in another or in the pass with his father instead of the son, mixing both films (chapter one and chapter two). Also when the father was the evil spirit at the same time was the girl who helped the grandmother. So that was a mess!!

To sum up, I like the film and I recommend to go and see it, however, I can tell you that it lasts two hours where you spend a badly time with lots of fear. Furthermore, I’d only recommend it to people who really enjoy horror stories.


 












No comments:

Post a Comment