Saturday 30 November 2013

Humour with ''La que se avecina'' and '' Modern Family''




Firstly we chose the topic of the oral presentation and we know since the first time that we wanted to do it about laugh.

Meanwhile we were thinking that we had to explain the well-known Spain TV series called “La Que Se Avecina”. Nowadays for us is the best comedy series in the TV. When we started the project it was to empty that we had to include the American TV series, “Modern Family”. Therefore we could do a comparation between them. 

When I did the oral presentation I started too nervous that I had to write a little. After that I thought that I mustn’t do it so I decided to let the paper on the table and do it by myself. Surely I said wrong words yet I considered having wrong mark for saying it badly than for reading the paper. 

In my opinion the presentation was very good and the videos much more. Due to put a normal video we choose an outtake and what’s more, the people couldn’t expect it.

I hope to do it better in the next presentation nevertheless this one wasn’t too bad.


1 comment:

  1. I like a lot La que se avecina but I saw some episodes of Modern Family and it's different but makes also laugh! It's other type of humor.

    ReplyDelete