Sunday 11 May 2014

What does this photo transmits to me?



It’s a landscape of a small village and its views. The village is between the sea and the fields.  At the top of the picture we can see the white clouds and the blue sky. At the bottom we can see the shadows of the trees and the green lands. In the centre we can admire the small village and more green lands and trees.

The water is so blue that makes me feel free as it seems not to have limits of ending. The clouds have its figures that seem elastic beds for jumping in them once, twice and more, and more without stopping. The sky is so neat that I envy the birds just right now. Could you imagine flying in that sky? It could be awesome. What to say about that land? Its green hypnotizes me in a world of tranquillity as if it weren’t anything to do. Just free of the entire things that annoys you. And finally, what introduces in my body that small and sweet village. It’s so cute that reminds me my childhood. The colourful houses painted in red and white recalls all those moments when I was playing with my toys. 

It’s a picture that transmits me all different kinds of emotions, from freedom to my childhood. It’s a very beautiful landscape to disconnect from all the problems in your life, to remind old thoughts and to call to mind that you are free to do and to be what and where you want. 


No comments:

Post a Comment