Sunday 23 February 2014

Research work: Chromatography



In this term we had to explain our research work. My research work talks about the Chromatography; it’s a topic cent per cent scientific where there are many technique words. 

It wasn’t too difficult to choose what to say because I recently had presented in my language, but what was difficult was to translate it. 

At the time to present it I knew perfectly what to say but at the time to explain it, I came upon with the words. When I see the video I recognize that I was sure of what to say but that I need more fluency. I was quite nervous because I wanted my project to be understood. 

In the theoretical part I saw the paper a little bit but in the practice one I gather my courage and I let the papers on the table and I started to explain the best I could do by my own.

In this last part, I improvise a little bit but I prefer to do it like this than to do it like a robot.

No comments:

Post a Comment